Friday 3 October 2014

Home alone


Hi everyone!

Tonight M is out with his friends, so I'm all alone for the evening. Even though I miss him a little, it isn't too bad to have some alone time. I decided to make some lunch boxes for the weekend, then take a long shower before I put on my PJ's and joined my friends Tea and iPad for a night in. The iPad was a birtday gift from my parents, and might be one of the best things ever. It makes blogging and keeping up with the social network around it soo much easier. I went straight to buy a Bluetooth keyboard, which is absolutely perfect! It's like a mini laptop that fits into pretty much any bag. For work, on the bus or train... I'm in love!

When I logged in toTwitter I noticed there was a Bloggers Do It Better Chat that was about to start and I was happy to join in. I realized how much I've missed interact with other bloggers. It has been a while now since I've been so up to just about everything else. One of the best things about blogging is all the lovely people you get to meet.
I also realized I miss the Bloggers Do It Better Challenge. I don't seem to get notifications or e-mails anymore, so I'll have to find out what is up with that and see if I can join in again.
How do you spend the time when you get a night for yourself?

 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post! I love having nights in to myself to watch some Youtube or catch up on all the blog posts I missed while I was sick! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned with your man Anna! xx

    DearYou,LoveEm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not very often I get a night to myself, have to admit, I'm not a big fan of it when I do, I enjoy the company of my bf and we tend to do our separate thing at home even when together.

    Hope you enjoyed the rest of your night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love interacting with blogger to know more amazing blogger (: , during a night to myself I will probably catch up on drama, google stuff or simply blog and enjoy the moment. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes having some alone time is just so relaxing and needed to wind down! Glad you got to join the twitter chat!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete