Thursday 3 April 2014

First order from Feel Unique

A good thing about living in Europe is that you can order from companies in EU without paying extra duty fees (something you always have to be prepared for if you order from outside EU). About two weeks ago I placed an order from Feel Unique, since they are from the UK I didn't think twice about it. What I didn't know is that the Channel Islands are not included in this tax area (or whatever they call it) and that Feel Unique sends their orders from one of these islands. It was a not so pleasant surprise to get that yellow letter in the mail box telling me I had a parcel to pick up, among with a bill for tax and service charge. I paid less than 300 SEK ($46, £28) for my order, and the bill was for another 174 SEK ($27, £16). On top of this I got an e-mail saying they had 25% off the items I had ordered, just the day after I got the confirmation of dispatched order. I sure hope the products are worth the extra money!

The things I ordered was from Tanya Burr's lips and nails. Two lip glosses and a nail polish for me, and a nail polish for my sister. I'm really excited to try these, since I've heard so much good about them. Besides I think Tanya is so lovely I would have needed to try them even if the reviews weren't so good. I will write my own thoughts about them as soon as I've had time to try them properly. Soon it's time to run off to work again. Just today and tomorrow left before I'll have a few days off. Can't wait!

Just to be clear, I'm not in any way dissatisfied with the service from Feel Unique, just the fact that I was so unlucky in this case. All though I think it would be great if they stated their location a bit clearer in the shipping details. I can not be the only one who has experienced this.

Lip glosses in Picnic in the Park and Aurora


Nail Polish in Mini Marshmallow

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! I didn't know she had her own make up range! Thank you for sharing!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely? It was released this year, so it's quite new. It was my sister that first told me about it :)

      Delete
  2. Such pretty colors! Can't wait to here how you like the products!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the colours too :) Keep an eye out next week to read more (so far it seems to be a positive review) <3

      Delete