Tuesday 4 February 2014

Good morning!

So yesterday was a busy day. Went up quite early, called the insurance company about a bill I got for something I never signed up for. Apparently I got a letter a few month ago telling me to contact them if I wasn't interested in the offer. I don't really like when they do it that way. If I AM interested, then I'll contact them. That's how I think it should work. They cancelled it and promised I didn't have to pay, so that's over now.

As soon as that was done I went to meet my best friend one last time before we both go on our trips and adventures. She will be working as a show artist for a travelling company, so she will be abroad for a few months (we don't know where yet). I know time will run away and it won't seem that long, but it's always a bit sad when you know for sure you won't see each other for a while. Hopefully I will be able to visit her for a few days later on. Keep your fingers crossed!

When we had had our lunch it was time for me to go to work for a few hours. I came to a really messy store and two colleagues that was recovering from some panic. New week and new month means a lot of work, and on top of that we had huge deliveries! I'm going in a few hours earlier today to help get everything straighten up.

Today will bring work, and hopefully I will get a few things done for the trip. One of my colleagues were kind enough to switch time with me tomorrow so I will get home a few hours earlier to do all the last minute things.



Outfit of the day. Pants from H&M, top from JC.

Close up on the necklace. My favorite! (from e-bay)


No comments:

Post a Comment