Thursday 27 February 2014

Outfit of the day

Before I run of to take the bus to that meeting, I thought I'd show today's outfit.

Today I'm wearing a fine knitted sweater from Primark. I have never been a fan of red, but I really fell for the wine shade. The skirt is my very much used from H&M. It just works to everything. The tights I bought at work this fall, and they are not in store anymore. Ring and necklace is from Topshop and the bracelets I made myself. I will share a post about the nail polish tomorrow.

(Watching these photos I notice someone should clean their mirror)








2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy we can shop H&M online now :) I love your jewelry and I really REALLY need to clean my mirror HAHA! And I have to let you know that I added more ways to earn extra entries in my giveaway, don't want you to miss out if you're interested ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) And thank you for the tip! I've been thinking about making a Twitter account for a while, and that is done now. Will see how I do with the others later. Close to midnight in Sweden now and work tomorrow ;) <3

      Delete